Location: Sector 44, Gurgaon (Office hours: Eastern/Pacific Standard Time Zone)
Salary: max 9 Lakhs pa (depending on experience & last drawn salary)
Note: Only Night shifts
The Sample Executive will be responsible for managing and overseeing the supply plans and sample
frame requirements for the company’s online research projects. This position will ensure timely and
accurate responses to all internal and partner requests, providing smart consultation when needed and
maintaining a healthy margin. Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, this individual is expected to
assist in cultivating partner relationships. This position will facilitate coordination with internal
departments in order to help accomplish these objectives, within budget, while maintaining strict
quality and customer satisfaction standards.
- Focus on high converting/high CPI projects to help inflate revenue potential.
- Maintain high margins on projects.
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Perform daily project audits to ensure that active projects are being supplied with sufficient
- Always work to maintain a highly professional rapport with the firm’s vendors and treat these
invaluable partners as internal clients.
- Work in conjunction with the Manager, Client Services to troubleshoot any problematic projects
and to further optimize well-performing projects.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinking
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey
Interested candidates can apply to this job posting or call at 8971876677 between 9 am to 6 pm (Monday to Friday).
Precisco HR Solutions