Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Bengaluru / Bangalore, Mumbai
3 - 10 years
SFDC, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, Salesforcedotcom, force.com, forcedotcom, SF.com, SFdotcom
Software Engineer/ Programmer
IT/ Computers - Software
20th Mar 2017
Salesforce (SFDC) for Mumbai and Bangalore .
Exp: 3 to 10 yrs
Should have worked on implementation.
Please find attached job description for SFDC:
1. A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent required. Working knowledge of service operations in Life Sciences.
2. Minimum of 4 years of work experience in salesforce Implementations
3. Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills Experience writing user stories, requirements and test scripts Quality Documentation including SOPs and Work Instructions preferred.
4. Secondary Functional and Reporting Skills Ability to quickly learn complex business processes across multiple business domains.
5. Strong technical aptitude.
6. Should have demonstrated success in applying critical thinking problem solving methodologies.
7. Six Sigma, Lean Thinking or A3 certifications a plus. Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve results.
8. Able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex and rapidly changing environment. T
9. echnical Skills Salesforce development, unit testing, data migration Configure Salesforce application, Apex coding, Visual Force pages etc., Integration development Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews Contributes to test scripts, test cases Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests Should be salesforce certified or 501Advanced Developer Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. (L&T Infotech), one of the fastest growing global IT services company, is ranked by NASSCOM as the 6th largest software & services exporter from India and among the top 20 IT BPO employers in 2014. It is a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a multi-billion conglomerate, and India’s largest Technology, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Financial Services organization, with global operations.
Visit: www.Lntinfotech.com or email: info@Lntinfotech.com
L&T Infotech provides end-to-end IT solutions to Banking & Financial Services; Insurance; Energy & Process Manufacturing; Hi-Tech & Consumer Electronics; Utilities, Engineering & Construction; Consumer Packaged Goods; Retail & Pharmaceuticals; Automotive & Aerospace; Media & Entertainment; Plant Equipment & Industrial Machinery and Travel & Logistics industries. These are further complemented by services in Consulting; Digital & Technology; Infrastructure Management; Testing; SAP; Oracle and Microsoft.
L&T Infotech is differentiated by its three-pronged value proposition, encompassing Business-to-IT Connect, Execution Excellence and Engage the Future. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India.