Position: Sales Manager Telesales
Monster believes in Market Penetration as a Business Goal per employee. All our Team Members are Market Engaged Professionals (this means, ALWAYS calling, tracking and facing the Customer).
Within our Inside Sales Team, we do have an Opportunity to add a Seasoned Resource. We are keen on the Key attributes and same are illustrated below for your Insight to APPLY :
1. Managing a Team of Inside Sales Reps: These Reps may or may not come with OUTBOUND SALES experience. They may be fresh hands or mid-life professionals or aspiring engagers who have joined Monster with an aspiration to build their customer engagement skills and are driven by the passion to WIN and LEARN. Team can range from 6 to 15 Reps based on the Business Opportunity.
2. Leading from the Front to make every Team Member WIN is the most critical part of this Job, where COACHING on Soft Skills, Convince, Negotiate, Prompt and Not Push become few aspects of critical interventions
3. Desire to be a Product Manager and Understanding the IMPACT of a Product becomes the PITCH note for a Manager in this Job. So always attempting to Learn from the Market and navigating the Human Capital Skills that are developing in the market or driving strong reception will be the Key to this Job
4. Picking the Phone and Calling the Customer thats a job entrusted to all Employees @ Monster Telesales. So the incumbent should come with the passion to just START the day for his Team members at all times. In easy terms, its called Roll up your Sleeves and Walk the Talk
5. Managing Bottom Quartiles, placing Feedback that can complete the Communication cycle (Two Way Communication), Empathy with Prudent understanding of situation, Situational Handling skills, Quick Reception of the Issue and many other SKILLS are the testament of this Job. Perfect Fits dont come in any Business, we need to fit them well
6. Geography of Engagement Candidate will lead engagement in a particular Geography and thus Engagement to Map the City/Country will be of utmost importance. Knowing how the City operates and which are the Zones, Industries; Segments need to be profiled well by the Manager.
7. Usage of CRM tools, skills to validate, acumen on financial terms as thats critical for Negotiation. These form a very critical part of the engagement plan
8. DRIVE FOR RESULTS, BUILDING an EFFECTIVE TEAM, INTEGRITY, and ACCOUNT Management are the Key pivots for this Job. The same will always be driven through a Quantifiable Metric. The Candidate will have to run strong on ANALYSIS and UNDERSTANDING of METRIC BASED Business Engagement.
9. Reporting on Daily Metrics & Managing Business across all Revenue Streams (New Acquisition, Lapsed / Winback, UPSELL, New Product Adoption, Retention) will form part of DAILY Heat Plan of the Job.
10. Business Hygiene of ON TIME everytime and AVAILABILITY will be the Key to this Job. Floor Engagement is best established when the Manager is ON THE FLOOR and ON THE JOB.
Spearhead the implementation of a regional business model, establish processes, and develop strong relationship with different stakeholders
Develop and maintain key common reporting methods which help drive effective decision making. Provide market specific inputs to Marketing team for further strategy development.
Create an inclusive, dynamic working environment that brings out the best in reporting managers, and creates clear paths for staff growth and development.
Overall experience of 8 to 12 years of Sales experience and a successful track record of delivering inside sales in line with budgets. Must have minimum hands on leadership experience of 3 - 5 years in a Telesales environment
Willingness to work odd hours to accommodate global time zones.
What is in it for you? (add on)
Become a part of team that practices best in class key account management
We facilitate horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
We are proud to say that at Monster Rewards follow success
We are the one of the leading Global Player in the e-recruitment category thats going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
Pioneers with offices in over 40+ countries
People and innovation define the DNA of Monster.
We innovate relentlessly to bring the best in class solutions for both Jobseekers and employers
We are a great winning team
We reward achievements and constantly look at ways to make Monster a bigger, better and smarter workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer
.In nutshell, its an exciting time to join Monster.
Need more clarifications, contact on the below details:
Amudha Janardhan | Senior Recruitment Specialist
Email - [HIDDEN TEXT] | T : +91 (040) 66116109 |
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you