This position will influence and shape this business by identifying and executing Seller Programs to generate and convert business leads to Increase revenue. The candidate should have the ability to dream big, act rapidly and have a history of success.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment of Financial Products Distributors:
• Generating leads from Open Market who is interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
• Explaining MF Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
• Coordinating and assisting enrolled candidates for NISM - Series V-A (AMFI).
2. Business Development:
• Providing training to distributor for Business Development.
• Preparing business plans and strategies to develop business of IFA.
• Planning different kind of activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
• Joint Call - accompanying distributors for their meet with clients.
• Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
• Solving distributor's queries.
• Establishing strong relationship and communication with distributors.
• Have the ability to self-source business and not depend completely on leads.
• Bring in HNI & Institutional Customers for Investment Advisory Services on Mutual Funds
• Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
• Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
• Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
• Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
• Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
• Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
4. System & Process
• Following internal sales process by updating all the activities in online system.
• Comply with all rules and regulations of the company as well as following industry norms.
• Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Salary + Performance Based Incentives + Other Allowances
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Qualification: MBA plus NISM certification or NISM XA & XB Certification
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases