A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce. , Mission
Transversal analysis of 'Permanent Supervision' controls to ensure the controls are consistent across similar perimeters.
• Identify all Permanent Supervision controls in MORSE pertaining to the process being reviewed.
• Compare the control sets of the different department / location and identify discrepancies.
• Propose the target set of Permanent Supervision controls to be implemented for the process being reviewed, based on existing controls.
• Identify the gaps by departments / locations.
• Formalize analysis in a report to be sent to the OSM central team
• Monitoring Quality & Effectiveness of the Controls:
• Conduct spot checks (i.e. controls on controls) on deployed procedures to ensure the proper control implementation:
• Perform investigation based on a control case sample,
• Write the report presenting spot check results and recommendations,
• Debrief spot check outcomes with control owners and designers,
• Gather feedbacks and record spot check actions plans
• Reporting and Co-ordination Activities:
• Reports sent to OSM teams: clarity, rigor in the analysis, accurateness of the information provided, added value in terms of Permanent Supervision/process improvement
• Spot check action plan follow up
• Follow up on spot check status ‘in progress’ and ‘To do’
• Preparation of Starting Spot check communication
• Preparation of completed Spot check communication
• Produce and analyse the new Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• Produce the new KRIs in according with the set-up
• Formalize analysis in a report to be sent to the OSM central team.
• Action plans formalization and coordination with managers
• Produce and analyse the new Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) , Profile
Knowledge and analytical skills in areas of : • Experience with Capital market operations
• Experience with Information security
• Experience with Risk management concepts