Aptean is a leading provider of mission critical enterprise software solutions. We build and acquire industry-focused solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 5,000 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.aptean.com.
This role is responsible for the management and oversight the Renewals Analyst (RA) team. Additionally, s/he will coach and mentor the RAs on selling Renewals. S/he will manage the pipeline and forecasting for Renewals with key performance metrics around LTCs, Retention Rate, and Price Increases. S/he will work very closely with AEs, Legal and Finance to manage and own the end-to-end Renewals process.Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach and mentor the RAs on selling Renewals.
- Manage the pipeline and forecasting for Renewals with key performance metrics around LTC, Retention Rate and Price Increases.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Finance to manage and own the end to end renewals process.
- Protect and grow the maintenance revenue stream.
- Ensure all maintenance renewal activities follow defined processes and systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance renewals are in place for all open agreements.
- Manage and maintain good relationships with the internal and external customers/partners.
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers regarding maintenance renewals.
- Maintain good industry and business knowledge.
- Effectively communicate company messages, value propositions etc. verbally and in writing.
- Enhance customer connections in a manner which ensures customer retentions.
- Assist broader account team to provide seamless customer interaction.
- All other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in related field required. Work Experience
Typically requires a minimum of 16 years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree; or 13 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 10 years' experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range of experience is 16-19 years.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working in Inside Sales or Software Recurring Revenue Renewals (Maintenance Renewals Sales).
- Experience managing a team of people in an Inside Sales or similar environment.
- 3-5 years of software sales experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization.
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience of working with and understanding contracts is a plus.
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws No applicant for employment with Aptean shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, covered military veteran status, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.