VACANCY in an electronics MNC HQ
at Cyber City, Gurgaon
MANAGER LOGISTICS- NORTH & EAST INDIA
( Knowledge of SAP, Warehousing ,
GST, ‘Way Bill’ is a must )
EXP: 10 - 15 yrs
INDUSTRY exp. : consumer durables, Telecom,
IT Hardware, Peripherals or Office Automation
CTC: Rs 12-13 Lacs
REPORTING TO: National Manager Logistics
---- Email your CV mentioning your CTC ---
Managing end-to-end Logistics & Distribution Functions of North & East region
• Managing a Team of 5 direct reports persons.
• Managing & Controlling 3PL, Warehousing, Transportation, Vendor Management
• Monitoring Sales Order Execution Performance
• Monitoring & Controlling Back-order Performance
• Monitoring the Delivery Performance of all Transportation mode (FTL, Courier, Biker),
• Sourcing & Engagement of new Vendors/Transporters who are capable to give better services on competitive Rates.
• Managing Multiple Warehouses.
• Knowledge Handling of Multi SKUs (15,000+)
• Inventory Control & Management of N & E Region
a. Monitoring & Liquidation of Non-moving/End of Life Inventory.
b. Monitoring & Liquidation of Slow-moving Inventory
c. Monitoring & Liquidation of Defective Inventory.
d. Liquidation of Scrap through Proper process of e-waste guidelines.
• Working knowledge of GST /SGST/CGST Rules & norms
• Knowledge of GST Way Bill issuance process.
• Conducting Periodic Stock Counts of N&E
• Regular Monitoring of Safety Stock availability in N & E region. Follow up with Planners for the replenishment.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations
• Analyse all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective & efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
• Monitoring & Controlling Cost.
• Monitoring KRA/KPI Performance monthly and submitting Performance report to Management.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
• Robust knowledge of SAP & MIS generation.
• Warehousing process through 3pl is a must
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
• Managing a Team of 5 direct reports persons
• 10-15 Years working experience in Warehousing and distribution. 05 years of experience of managing operation at Regional Level
• Should have worked in large warehouse and handled warehousing operations through 3PL and distribution through door to door cargo operations and trucking.
• Geographical knowledge of North and East locations of India.
• Good understanding of warehouse operations, monitoring and control.
PREFERENCES THOUGH NOT ESSENTIAL
Preferably from Electronics goods, consumer durable industry.
Should have good knowledge of SAP and MS office
Chief Executive Consultant
MIND & METTLE, India
Recruitment Consultants for Top Corporates
Email : [HIDDEN TEXT]