To analyse competitor product in terms of product performance and technical development.Respond to quality complaints as per defined systems and procedures.Prepare/organize for the necessary and appropriate development / Testing for presentationsInvolve in new development projects.To ensure the component reliability test and bench marking of product.
- Overall responsible for refrigerator test laboratory.
- Refrigerator performance analysis / countermeasure
- Heat load calculation, dew calculation of DC and FF refrigerators.
- Refrigerator System balancing, improve product performance,
- Selection of Compressor, electrical parts and optimizes it.
- CE, CB certification.
- Study field quality issue and close with counter measure.
- To involve product development activities and give suggestion for any process improvements.
14 To verify the adherence to work instructions, Quality systems & procedures.
15 To maintain and comply with the Quality systems on product line.
16 NABL accreditation of Test laboratory—Exp will be preferred
17 BEE office co-ordination for energy labelling.
Cooling Cycle Engineer – India Lab Support
(JOB) Key Position Results Required (Must Do):
This position will provide engineering support in the design of test equipment for compressor performance and durability testing with a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Develop, test and optimize new or existing equipment designs within the Companys global laboratories for existing or new compressor products.
- Assure that laboratory test equipment and test plans meet safety, quality, performance and economic goals.
- Participate in Global Laboratory Support Test Equipment design reviews providing detail reports in scheduling and project milestones.
- Work with Designers and Engineers at other Company Engg team providing insight to potential new designs and test module opportunities.
- Provide Engineering and troubleshooting assistance to other laboratories within global responsibilities assignment.
(Individual) Description of Experience Required: (Must Know)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English business and technical language.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Thermodynamics properties and electronics.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent PC skills using Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and electronics is a plus.
- Supervisory experience is a plus