Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud and the Data ServicesYour Opportunity
As a QA Engineer, you will participate in the testing effort of enterprise software. You will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test automation frameworks, programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools using Java to increase productivity and efficiency. You will play a key role in on-time product delivery with high quality and drive customer success through R&D level support and related engagements.
The position is suited for highly motivated, innovative and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the latest technology stack. You will work on a broad spectrum of technologies including the latest and emerging technologies in the Big Data space.Our Ideal Candidate
This position is suited for highly energetic self-driven individual who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. As an ideal candidate, you shall be responsible for developing automation framework, conducting functional, concurrency, tests with efficient usage of automation tools and API testing, and also provide feedback and advice to product development. You shall be able to efficiently prioritize and organize your tasks. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. You have passion towards quality and are a constant innovator and process improvement to SQA procedures.Your Responsibilities
As part of the Informatica Core quality engineering team, you will
- Design, create and use test automation tools and harnesses
- Develop functional expertise of the product
- Execute entire test suite on each release (manual/automated)
- Should independently handle end-to-end testing of the modules assigned
Oversee the overall QA life-cycle, from test planning to implementation, execution, and results reporting
Your Qualifications Search
- Work closely with Development lead, Product Managers (PM), Global customer service, Professional Services (IPS), etc. to validate the solutions built for industry segments
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- 1 to 3 years of QA experience in automation and testing of large enterprise systems
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
- Experience to Selenium Automation
- Good experience in Java or any programming language
- Strong Knowledge in data structure and OOPS concepts
- Knowledge on ETL/BI Testing is desirable.
- Test Design, Execution and Defects reporting
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology, a plus
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Strong RDBMS fundamentals and hands-on database experience on any 2 systems (Like MySQL, Oracle)
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter with an ability to think creatively.