ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO MENTION CURRENT CTC & EXPECTED CTC IN THEIR RESUMES, AND THEIR WILLINGNESS TO WORK IN NARIMAN POINT. ONLY MUMBAI-BASED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY
Position: Purchase Executive
3-5 years experience in purchase
3. Material and Spares Consumption Review
1. Prepare records of goods ordered (purchase orders) and check goods received notes (GRN and Quality Notes)
2. Establish required quality of materials and spare items in conjunction with plant production, quality and maintenance team members.
3. Locate and analyse vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sale
4. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
5. Prepare purchasing department budgets for raw materials, consumables and spares
6. Review and analyse consumption reports received from plant
7. Oversee purchase assistant at factory
8. Review purchase contracts for conformance to company policy
9. Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability, especially for raw materials that form a large cost of goods sold
10. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedure.
11. Participate in developing specifications of raw materials, parts and equipment that needs to be ordered
12. Liaison between plant and vendor to resolve any material, parts or equipment disputes
13. Negotiate purchases and contracts with vendors on behalf of the company
14. Liaison with plant on rejected materials and scrap and arrange for either return to vendor or disposal of scrap and rejection goods
Min. Diploma Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Procurement/ supply chain diploma is a plus
6. Communication, written and verbal
1. High integrity
INR 2.5 to 3.5 lakhs per annum
ONLY MUMBAI-BASED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY