Job Role - Manager Consulting:
Experience: 2+ years
Location: Mumbai / Delhi / Pune
AM/ Manager - Consulting
Experience : 2+ years of post-qualification for AM, 4+ years for Manager
Salary : 5 to 8L.p.a. depending up on the experience
Educational Background : Chartered Accountant
Location : Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
No. of requirement : 04
• Conceptualizing solutions around designing of Equity based compensation plans (ESOPs, SARs, Phantom options, Restricted Stock etc.) mainly from Corporate Laws and SEBI perspective.
• Advising companies on Equity compensation Plans emphasizing on skilful drafting, compliance and disclosure from SEBI/ Corporate laws perspective.
• Giving opinions on legal, accounting and tax related aspects of Equity compensation.
• Meeting, discussion and presentations to the client as required.
• Extremely good in written and spoken English communication.
• Maturity to understand client expectations.
• Ability to interact with senior level (CEO / CXO) executives from client organization.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to understand & draft/ structure legal documents.
• Good working experience in Excel, Word and Power point presentations.
• Aptitude to specialize in a domain & Solution oriented creative approach.
• Experience in any Big 4 or reputed Law firm.
• Job requires frequent travel to cities within India (mostly metros / large cities) around 07 days a month for handling delivery of assignments.
• As a part of the Consulting team, candidate will have CAs, CPAs and CS/LLB as team members and leaders.
Note: First interview round will be telephonic and final interview will be in Pune.
To process your CV faster, we request you to kindly fill-up following info. Please furnish full details in this order:
Total years of work experience -
Relevant years of post-qualification experience -
Relevant years of experience in consulting in the areas of Management, Financial management, corporate finance, investment banking -
Relevant years of experience in Big 4, Other known CA firms like E&Y, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG, BMR, BDO, Grant Thornton etc. -
How much do you rate yourself on the scale of 1 to 10 for Presentation skills - How much do you rate yourself on the scale of 1 to 10 for English Communication skill -
What role / responsibilities are you interested in taking up? -
Are you willing to requires frequent travel to cities within India (mostly metros / large cities) around 7 days a month for handling delivery of assignments? -
Current Company & Designation/Role -
Qualification(Fulltime only) & Certifications -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC(please do mention in lakhs) -
Official Notice Period -
How many minimum possible days required to join if selected -
Current Location -
Preferred job location Mumbai / Delhi / Pune-
Willingness to work for the small IT company with 75+ employee -
Reason for Job Change -
Date of Birth -
Do you have any offer in hand (if yes, please mention - Company Name & Job Location) -
If already resigned, please mention last working date & offered CTC -
Please share your CV at [HIDDEN TEXT] along with below details: