1. Manage Project end to end from Planning to Closure using best Project management tools & practices.
2. Understand Clients requirements by interacting with stakeholders across organization from top management to end users. If
required, re-engineer business processes to ensure successful Product roll-out.
3. Create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
4. Determine and organise resources required to complete the Project as scheduled.
5. Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams, monitor work progress, identify and solve risks issues and report to senior management.
6. Ensure process improvement and compliance and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents.
7. Create all quality documents, collect metrics data and conduct Audits.
8. Manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards.
9. Manage, mentor and develop project team members (both in-house and external) in line with growth aspirations of both individual
10. Perform Value creation and Knowledge Management activities.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIRED
1. Must have good project management experience- Cost, Time and Resource management in terms of planning, tracking, auditing
2. Proficient in project management software
3. Should have worked with NLP, OCR, computer vision
OTHER COMPETENCIES EXPECTED
1. Very good leadership, people management skills and coordination with support functions.
2. Impeccable English communication skills.
3. Experience of working within a Multi-project Organisation, liaising with staff up to senior level from different disciplines and backgrounds