is a brand of Smiling Star Advisory Pvt. Ltd
, a for-profit social enterprise. With over 7 years of dedication to the scholarship world, it has developed novel expertise, resources & partnerships that have helped create a system that simplifies all the challenges posed in front of any entity willing to launch a scholarship. We have prodigious technology based platform that make launching and managing a scholarship simple and efficient.
The platform comes armed with a live dashboard for providers to screen applications. Our collaboration with national and regional newspapers has brought down the cost of promotion tremendously.
On one hand, the team is working on increasing awareness about scholarships PAN India
leveraging partnerships with foundations, schools, government entities and media houses. On the other hand, the team is also working to increase the supply of scholarships by removing the roadblocks of launching scholarships, with the help of technology.About Role:
The Project Manager will be responsible for the leadership of assigned operations team by establishing targets/objectives, monitoring performance and ensuring capability of team through proper training.Whats on Offer
: A highly competitive salary (8 to 11L pa) and an opportunity to work in a thriving work environment with the best in the industry.Detailed Responsibilities
- Manage the operations team, approximately 40 resources.
- Ensure timely and successful completion of projects.
- Oversee daily activities of operations team and provide direction and guidance, as needed.
- Must be able to conduct resource allocations according to priority of projects.
- Must ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Should be able to evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Should be able to manage budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Should be able to create reports and presentations for senior management for review of On-Ground operations.
- Strong passion & dedication for solving a real life problem and making an impact Must
- Experience in team handling
- Handled end to end projects
Does this sound like you?
High level preference:
- Should have previous experience managing a team (ideal team strength of 20+)
- Should be proficient with MS Office - mainly excel, word and powerpoint
- Should have an analytical bent of mind- be able to create reports and dashboards as needed
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written in English and Hindi
- Must be open to flexible work hours.
- Should be open to travel
- For Six Sigma certification holders
- Target industry experience: Education, CSR and NGOs
- Engineering graduates (any specialization) will be preferred