Urgent openings for "Program Manager" position for one of renowned Foundation for long term project on Education Transformation System.
Job Position: Program Manager (Education Transformation Program)
Job Location: Rural parts of Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Assam
1. Govt. Liasioning & stakeholder management
2. To provide Capacity Building Training support to Block/ District Education Coordinators
3. Preparation of MIS reports & donor management
4. Program implementation & execution
• Co-create the strategy for effective implementation of the district education transformation roadmap with the district collector.
• Support district collector, district magistrate, elected representatives and their teams in planning and prioritizing interventions to meet the district education transformation roadmap objectives.
• Lead the district level PMU to track progress on the district education transformation roadmap.
• Manage outcomes of own team to ensure effective implementation of tools designed to drive outcomes of the district education transformation roadmap.
• Synthe insights and reports from program intervention, while working with internal teams and district officials to support program implementation and new product development.
• Change Management: Experience of managing program transformation, new project/product implementation within the organization as well as with external clients/stakeholders
• Performance Management: Proven track record of managing and building high performing teams.
• Facilitation: Expertise in identifying and analysing the training need of a group, and facilitating learning workshops.
• Collaboration: Affinity to working with cross-functional groups, while balancing project and organizational priorities.
• Stakeholder management: Capability to build and manage networks with Panchayat or Block level or officials of similar cadre in a District
• Tolerance for Ambiguity: Readiness to learn, un-learn and re-learn. Comfort with working on solving highly complex problems. Adaptability to a dynamic work environment
Required Experience: Between 7-14 years’ experience in working with government in Education or development sector; expertise in managing dynamic teams of young people.
Travel: This role requires local and outstation travel for workshops & meetings. The candidate should be open. Cost of travel will be sponsored by the organisation.
To Apply send CV to: [HIDDEN TEXT]
or else call: +91- 9654937387