The Product Management team for Ecosystems and Connectivity builds leading connectivity and data integration solutions for heterogenous systems, enterprise applications, cloud and SaaS applications that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in different verticals to include but not limited to financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, retail rely on Informatica to migrate, integrate and manage their data with various and disparate data source and target systems. Join a fast growing and dynamic team that is building innovative new solutions in the world of Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
In this role, you will help shape the direction of Informatica iPaaS that enables us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. You will:
· Work with R&D organizations to drive product requirements and ensure timely release of products and solutions, manage the complete life cycle of connectivity products/modules
· Establish key relationships with partners and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica and partner offering
· Evangelize and represent Informatica products and platform at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, sales, and customer support
· Lead the market/technology research and develop deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors
· Work with leading applications vendors, big data stores and analytics providers.
Our Ideal Candidate
· You are a leader who will make things happen working collaboratively with various cross functional teams within and outside the organization – architecture, engineering, marketing, sales and services
· You are comfortable being hands-on with enterprise products and technologies while also able to articulate the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types – integration experts, customers, partners, analysts
· You have relevant experience and technical knowledge of SaaS, middleware (PaaS), IaaS, enterprise software or/and enterprise middleware products, analytics
· You enjoy working with people as well as new products and technologies; you like owning the definition, product requirements, delivery and success of the product/solution through the entire life cycle; includes nurturing customers and securing them as references
· You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and drive to make the vision a reality
· You enjoy spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs and defining innovative products and solutions
· You are positive, adaptable and proactive in a dynamic environment; and attention-to-detail is part of your communications and work output.
As an integral member of the product team, you are charged with product line success, you will:
· Work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution/product requirements
· Author product requirements and go to market plan including dependencies for platform, partner product and go to market including ecosystem, channel, system integrators, field etc.
· Manage the entire product/solution life cycle from strategic planning to development to release and go to market of product, solution and other required elements for successful product driving a cross-functional, cross-organization and geographically distributed team
· Prioritize product direction by maintaining a detailed product roadmap supported by thorough analysis and competitive positioning
· Participate in go-to-market plans, working and guiding partners and product and corporate marketing
· Develop and champion product positioning, develop sales strategy, validate market messaging, and contribute and/or develop various aspects of sales kits including whitepapers, messaging documents, presentations and product demonstrations
· Perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions
· Travel (approximately 10-20%) for customer visits, industry conferences, providing thought leadership, support marketing activities, as well as visiting Informatica offices
Your Qualifications and Experience
· 8+ years in product management, consulting, and/or product specialist roles
· Excellent knowledge and experiences with business applications (e.g. SFDC, SAP, MS, Oracle); cloud and on premise
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; solid business acumen; influencing skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
· Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
· Ability to articulate and present the product value proposition internally and externally with customers and partners
· Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
· Organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required
· Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically-dispersed team
· Experience in driving expansion of a software product across technology partner ecosystems and channels
· Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts
· Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus – data integration, ETL, EAI, enterprise service bus, service orchestration, BPM, web and application servers, user interface.
· Experience with data management products and technologies is a plus – data quality, information life-cycle, data governance, analytics, master data management
· BS degree in engineering/computer science or a related technical discipline; MBA preferred