The Practice Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and have overall responsibility to manage the following business unit in the delivery center.
"India Client' is the business unit that includes sales and delivery teams supporting payroll and accounting support services to India-based clients.
The role reports into the India Director for day to day, business support and client service functions.
Some of the key activities that the India Payroll Practice Manager will have responsibility for are:• Participate in the sales process to convert enquiries into opportunities and closed business
• Provide operational support in pre-sales situations, account management and handling client relationships
• Assisting presales / business development teams with operational inputs for placing an RFP, including customer presentations to demonstrate delivery capabilities
• Innovating, designing and building automated and process solutions for clients and/ or internal use
• Participating in process and solution build as part of new clients on-boarding
• Hire motivate and grow teams to deliver the promised service
• Deliver the promised service
• Grow the practice as per the goals set
• Assume P&L responsibility of the practice
• Proactively initiate Productivity and Efficiency improvements
• Client Servicing and Relationship Management
• Demonstrate domain expertise by solving client’s and team’s queries
• Executing the Managing Colleagues and Sourcing Colleagues strategies of the business for the India Payroll business unit
Candidate Profile• Must have 10 plus years overall experience with at least the last 2 in a Practice Head function
• Demonstrated ability of project and people management
• Should have a strong understanding of the business process service industry and preferably have a process/ operations background
• MBA from a reputed institute will be an added advantage
• Have strong sales as well as a client servicing orientation
• Experience in working in outsourcing solutions in the accounting and/or payroll domains will be a big plus
• Strong leadership qualities
• Commercial Orientation
• Passion to deliver the promised service
• Should have excellent written and spoken English
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand Organization objectives and execute them accordingly
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team
• Ability to work independently
Experience: Min: 10
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you