1) Good Communications skills and interpersonal skills
2) Assist customer obtain building owners’ approvals
3) Minimum of 4/6yrs exp in Data Telecom and at least 2yrs Project Management exp.
4) Qualifications : 16yrs of education (Regular) with 60% aggregate
5) ITIL v3 Foundation / PMP certified
6) Single point of contact for Customer for the transition/migration
7) Provide effective and timely communication to key stakeholders. Communicate project requirements to site representatives, contractors and contacts.
8) Establish Project Plan/Schedule and obtain customer acceptance
9) Ensure that site contacts are aware of preferred equipment location and has arranged access to rises, racks or doors for intended visit.
10) Provide timely project reporting to customer and stakeholders
11) Manage risks and issues by establishing Risk and Issues Registers and maintain throughout project lifecycle
12) Manage the risk of service disruption during the customer site migrations
13) Develop transition schedule to meet regulatory requirements for the Disconnection Date (DD)
14) Ensure correct billing of service
15) Ensure cancellation of legacy (old) services are completed post transition
16) Identify need for alternative delivery addresses where required
17) Manage changes to scope
18) Inform customer of product or service pre-requisites to enable site to be made ready for service
19) Confirm site access and induction requirements with customer
20) Manage transformation projects for your customer as required
21) Track service orders end to end in O2A process and escalate as required to overcome Telstra caused delays
22) Ensure handover of completed services to managed help desks (ISM) as required
contract to hire