Responsible to manage end to engagement for assigned Therapy area.
Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to a therapy.
Should be able to empathise with Patients.
Capturing Patient detail and upload it to the CRM tool along with pre-defined data points of patients to the real world evidence.
Care Management Executive
Customer Engagement Solutions
External: 0-2 Years
0 – 2 years
Any graduate - preferably Bpharm, BSc, Home Science, Diet or Graduate or Post graduation in Food and Nutrition
• Fluent in English and any one regional language
• Good computer skills – MS Office
• Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
• Patient Management and Patient Counselling, added advantages
• Empathy and willingness to listen and relate
• Ready to travel