TATA Consultancy Services Ltd.
3 - 8 years
SAP BI Consultant
• Software Engineer/ Programmer • Systems Engineer
• ITES/BPO • IT/ Computers - Hardware • IT/ Computers - Software
21st Mar 2017
Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objective, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals. The moment you step into TCS, you would be greeted with that unmistakable feeling of being at the place. Along with that, working with TCS affords you with a sense of certainty of a successful career that would be driven by boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting- edge technologies and learning possibilities.
The work environment at TCS is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical factors that define our work culture are global exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
- A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate
- Over 198,000 of the world's best-trained IT consultants across 42 countries
- The 1st Company in the world to be assessed at Level 5 for integrated enterprise-wide CMMI and PCMM
- Serving over 900 clients in 55 countries with repeat business from more than 98.3% of the clients annually
- 49 of the Top 100 Fortune 500 U.S. Companies are TCS clients
Opportunity with TCS, Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), SAP BI Consultant,3 - 7 yrs
Designation / Position : SAP BI Consultant
Job Location(s) : Ahmedabad
Work Experience : 3-7 Years
Must have Competencies:
Hands on experience on SAP BI
TCS Eligibility criteria:
1. Full Time Graduates / Post Graduates in: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS
Special consideration will be given to B.Sc. / BCA holders with 2.5 years of relevant functional / technical experience. However, there will be a deduction in their relevant experience, as per current policy.
2. Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
3. Candidates interviewed by us in the last 6 months are not eligible
4. Candidates with more than 2 years break in their academic / professional career will not be considered
5. Correspondence/Part time courses will not be considered.
Thanks and Regards
swetha.didela @ tcs.com