We have an opportunity with Crisil for Team Leader Role
Department: BLR Ratings
Designation: Team Leader
Short Summary: The role involves acquiring new Clients (mid-d corporate companies) for the Credit Ratings. It would also involve managing the existing Client portfolios. Being a Sales Profile, this job involves travelling in the allocated area for Client Meetings, Bank Meetings and etc.
The role of the Team Leader will be to manage a team of BDO'S officers with the existing portfolio/New clients of relationships for the CRISILs Rating services
1. Monitor and check direct cold calls in Industrial area in respective location (Industrial area)
2. Bank Branch Visit for collecting fresh data.
3. Visiting the scheduling meetings with the prospective clients and promoting Crisil and benefits of credit ratings.
4. Following up with the clients post client acquisition for payment and feedback on the ratings.
5. Getting feedback from the customers and sharing with the analytical team
5. Supervising the team for collection of fees for the rating process
6. Supervise the collection of mandates for enhanced debt facilities from existing clients.
7. Banker meetings/presentations to be organized in the area/city for the respective bank branches to update them on the Bank loan ratings products and the processes.
Payroll: Contractual Payroll- Basis individuals performance the person is absorbed on the rolls of Crisil.
Experience: 4-6 yrs.
Salary Offered: 3-4 LPA
Variables: incentives on every Client Acquisition/ revenue generation
Age Limit: Up to 35 years
Skill Set Team Leader:
Exposure to senior level client interactions
Experience to supervisory roles
Good at communication skills/interpersonal skills/team handling
Needs to have experience in Sales /Retaining / Collection
About BLR Ratings.
Bank loan rating indicates the degree of risk regarding timely payment of the bank facility being rated; the facility includes principal and interest, if any, on the principal. CRISIL rates the maximum number of companies for their bank loans in India. It has, so far, assigned ratings to the bank facilities of more than 12,614 entities as on March 31, 2013, representing over 50 per cent of all the companies which have their bank loans rated in India; CRISIL has rated bank facilities of all types: term loans, project loans, corporate loans, general purpose loans, working capital demand loans, cash credit facilities, and non-fund-based facilities, such as letters of credit and bank guarantees. For more information please visit www.crisil.com.
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.
We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
For more information please visit www.crisil.com