You will be exposed to all aspects of the business. This role would suit someone who is used to working within a small office and is able to work autonomously.
We require a competent, capable person who can work at a high level and is also happy to do lower level work too. Someone who is capable, positive, energised and committed, someone who takes pleasure in adding value and can see the bigger picture.
UK work timings will apply, this will mean working late evenings and working during Indian public holidays. If you are a woman and are concerned about the late hours, we might be able to consider homeworking.
Your duties may include but are not limited to:
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
• Reviewing invoices, following the approval process, monitoring payments etc.
• Updating internal property records
• Reviewing internal client accounts
• Maintaining monthly client accounts excel file
• Main client account excel reconciliation
• Sow & Reap Group VAT files
• Producing monthly Sow & Reap Group data and summaries
• Cashflow and income and expenses forecast
• External client accounts reconciliation with internal property records
• Liaising with accountants, auditors etc
• Sow & Reap LLP India reconciliation, forecast etc.
• Estimated cashflow forecasts based on assumptions for projects
• Ad-hoc property sale profit/loss estimates
• Reviewing monthly rental reports
• If any team members are away, ensuring that their duties are taken care of
• Ensuring the Company email mailboxes are being monitored, and ensuring voicemails are being picked up on a regular basis
• Team absence tracker
• Assisting with completion statements, property transactions, mortgages and insurance etc and ensuring timely execution
• Updating the daily meeting agenda and actions
• Overseeing processes related to execution of legal agreements, operators, solicitors etc
• Mentoring and training India team members where required
• Auditing of process/tasks completed
• General administrative tasks as and when needed
• Undertaking any role/task necessary in order to get things done in a timely and competent manner
The right candidate for this role will be:
• An excellent communicator in both verbal and written English
• Committed to providing an excellent level of customer service (to all stakeholders)
• A problem solver and pro-active person who works well under pressure with excellent follow up skills and the ability to understand the bigger picture
• Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively with good attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office, and excellent with Excel
• Somebody with integrity, who is honest, hardworking, takes pride in a job well done and wants to grow with us long term
• Self-motivated, self-sufficient, customer focused, flexible and happy to work on their own
• Well-presented, professional, discreet and well spoken
• An all-rounder able to deal with a range of duties and a range of clients including liaising with HNW clients
• Able to work in the evenings at the office, or else have a quiet and private place to work at home with an excellent internet connection
• Able to work unsupervised at all times
• Someone who doesn’t require training, someone who can quickly pick things up as they go
The right candidate for this role will have:
• A strong background in effectively managing a variety of operations
• Excellent organisational skills, time management skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
• The ability to work autonomously and proactively
• An eye for detail
• A willingness to get stuck in and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
• A cheerful, positive attitude and have lots of initiative
• A strong character to be able to alert management of something that needs to be dealt with urgently and ensures that it is dealt with
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Ms Eana Vagjiani, [HIDDEN TEXT] outlining why you feel you should be considered for this role. Please note that we will only be able to respond to those who are selected for interview.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you