1. Designs Data Architectures.
2. Designs and builds relational databases.
3. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
4. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
5. Usually requires a degree in an appropriate area and at least 5 years of experience in a related area.
6. Be able to design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multidimensional Databases.
7. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
8. May lead and direct the work of others.
9. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
10. A wide degree of creativity and lateral thinking is expected.
11. Data Analysis
12. Data Migration Tools Knowledge
13. Data Modelling
14. Data Integration
15. Communications and Presentation Skills
16. A Good team Player
17. Typical platforms like Mongo, Hadoop, Azure, Cloud Architecture, SQL, movement from in-prem to cloud and vice versa