This is with reference to you having registered your resume with various job sites.
Currently we are considering your profile for an assignment with our client for the following position.
It is a French multinational corporation that specialises in energy management and automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services. Native of France, the company is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble with offices throughout the world.
It is the parent company of Square D, Pelco, APC and others. As of 2016, the company has 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide; the company has 144,000 employees in approximately 100 countries worldwide.
Position: Senior Manager- Products & Process Quality
Location: Chennai (Poonamallee)
Experience: 12-15 Years
Note: Should be from Electrical/Switchgear/Manufacturing/Equipment/Engineering/Electrical infrastructure kind of Industries. Should not be from IT/Banking/BPO/ITES.
This role only for women professionals.
1. Required skills & knowledge for the position:
• Good knowledge in Quality management functions with strong technical background preferably in MCB & RCCB or similar device production.
• Good understanding of the manufacturing processes like molding, stamping, machining & assembly.
• Good understanding in Statistical Quality Control.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Good people management skills.
2. Required Educational Background & Professional Experience
• BE or ME in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 5-9 years of experience in Quality and total experience around 12 years 15 years.
If you would like to apply for this job, please share your candidature to [HIDDEN TEXT] with the following details.
Total Years of Experience:
Break Duration (Must):
Kindly let us know your interest in exploring the same with your updated resume.
Can refer your friends if they matched for this post
Diversity Hiring-Talent Acquisition
FLEXI Careers India, an AVTAR Career Creators Enterprise
(Creating Sustainable Careers for women)
Dir: 044 42941261