1) Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of villas, gardens, seating areas, washrooms, suites,and all public spaces.
2) Set up systems and implement processes to ensure a 5 star experience for all guests.
3) Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
4) Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff.
5) Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff.
6) Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
7) Conduct daily inspections of all rooms and public areas.
8) Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
9) Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.
10) Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
11) Determine and maintain the department work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing.
12) Ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
13) Work closely with maintenance team to ensure all services, engineering, appliances are in perfect working condition.
14) Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.