Location- Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: Should have 3 to 4 years of experience.
Education- Any B.com graduate, B.S.C.IT only, No BE students.
Salary:- Depend upon interview
A Network Engineer is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components. A Network Engineer performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction. A Network Engineer also provides direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings
• Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
• Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
• Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking.
• Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
We are changing the way organizations think about Infrastructure - IT and Security. Our experienced approach, integrity, project management, technical expertise, intellectual property, partnerships and ability to streamline processes to decrease operational costs have positioned us as an industry leader in Information Infrastructure Technology. Headquartered in Mumbai and serving Indian and International Organizations, our Technology Solutions are delivered through Distribution, Consulting Services and Products.
Professional services capability sits at the core of our market offer, with a complementary portfolio of services, support and technology solutions based around Industry Best Practices. As a Cisco partner, we have Switching & Routing, Security and IP Communications specializations, with both broad and deep capability and experience. This means quality customer outcomes and low risk customer investment.
Founded in the year 1998, we have crossed several significant milestones over the years to provide solutions internationally and grow multi-fold in India within a span of 10 years.
We also work on below technologies.
•Cisco Security (ISE, TACACS, NGFW, ACS, AMP, WSA, Umbrella )
•Cisco computing ( UCS, Hyperflex, Storage)
•HPE /Aruba switching (commware, Aruba OS)
•Aruba Wireless (WLAN controller, IAP)
•Aruba ClearPass Policy manger ( BYOD, Guest portal , TACACS, 802.1x)
•Aruba Airwave device management.
•Knowledge of wireless site survey
•Robin meeting Room scheduler.