Job Role:Senior Cloud Engineer
Experience: 8 - 12 years
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience developing / maintaining enterprise Software Applications.
• Expertise in working Azure IOT Hub with Event Hubs, REST API and Cloud Services
• Thorough experience in Azure Web/worker role, storage services
• Experience with Azure service management through portal, API, cmdlets, etc.
• Experience with Data Management Components: SQL Azure, Data Lake, Blobs, Tables
• Exposure to features such as Mobile services, Azure AD, Network services and Marketplace
• Hands on experience on Messaging & Integration Components: Storage Queues, Service Bus (Queues, Relay & Topics)
• Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery
• Solid Experience in implementing Azure solutions thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
• Practical hands-on experience on Azure capabilities and limitations using key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS or Cloud Services
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Must have worked with focused large team delivering impactful solutions to customers
• Ability to think on the feet and work with diverse people
• Knowledge in .Net (C# or Vb) will have added advantage. Thorough understanding of infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution Hands on experience on Build automation using Git/TFS Repository. Automating deployments of Software builds on to Cloud Servers. Good knowledge on MYSQL/SQL Server (Writing queries, Taking backups
• Experience with any of the following is appreciated:
- Tools: e.g.: TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
- Working within an Agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
• Good understanding of web/distributed computing concepts & enterprise application deployment in a cloud
• Good understanding of Cloud Computing architecture and Service models, with ability to conceptualize solutions
• Sound understanding of Windows Azure architecture/internal security controls