Job Description –
• Analysis: Providing Highlights of the reports being published
• Daily/Weekly/monthly Reports
Forecasting - Staffing & Capacity Planning
• Documentation & Coordinating
• Develop MIS Documentation and SOP to ensure business continuity
• Coordinating with Internal Clients & meeting expectations
• Simplification and Formula driven Re-engineering.
• Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS & Data warehousing.
• Generate and publish reports & dashboards accurately as per specifications and within TAT
• Collaborate the Reporting (reevaluate the clients reporting requirements) and enhance effectiveness of dashboards & reports.
• (Escalations -0%) (Accuracy-90%).
Mandatory Key Skill candidates should Know formula – V-Lookup, Advances in Pivot Table , Choose , Count IF, IF Condition , Date IF, Left ,Right , Rank, Clean,REPT graph ,advance bar graph, Condition Formatting ,Row and Colum form
Shift Timings: Rotational shift 24*7
Weekly Off: Any 1 day in a week rotational
Education Qualification: Graduate / HSC
Total Experience: Minimum 2 years
Notice Period – Max 30 days