Dear Job Applicant,
Sunrise International is a Private Limited Company (incorporated as Sunrise Immigration Consultants Pvt Ltd) which was established in 1995 and is today regarded the World over as one of the most trusted and awarded brand names in Immigration & Overseas Education Consulting.
Sunrise is looking for an experienced personnel with Sales and Service Expertise, preferably from Study Abroad / Immigration Industry, with minimum 7+ years experience, for Sunrise’s 10,000+ sq ft Chandigarh Corporate office in Sector 8. A person should be an expert for the subject matter of Overseas Education with excellent sales and team handling skills.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide professional assistance in Guidance, Admissions, Case study and Evaluating the eligibility of the prospect ensuring zero client dissatisfaction.
- Attend walk-ins and Handling client interactions, customer query in terms of the queries related to Immigration and/or Study Visa solutions.
- Efficiently handle a team of 10 to 15 Team Members, their Staff welfare and Interact with HO and other authorities / offices as and when required in accordance with the company policies.
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service.
- Should have 3 to 5 years work experience in Case Filing, Lodging Visa Application, Tracking the progress & process of Study visas for different countries.
- Assisting the team in prospect generation, target achievement and Monitor team's performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Provide team with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties. Supervise the team and help them to excel to their best.
- Complete other duties of a professional nature as assigned by Head Office.
- Capable of preparing MIS reports as required by Management & doing proper follow ups.
- To constantly be abreast of the competition marketing promotions, sharing the inputs with management & accordingly devising & implementing tools to meet & exceed competition.
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with effective convincing and selling skill.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.
- Keeping abreast and updated on all immigration law within your country specialty.
- Must have through knowledge in the areas of documentation, Visa filing and embassy interaction.
- Ability to perform under pressure, strict time-lines and targets.
Study Abroad / Overseas EducationQualification:
Graduate / Post-graduateSalary:
Excellent Salary, as per experience & credentialsLocation: