Manager - Project sales - Pune
# Note – Request Please do not change subject & reply in full please along with all additional Info asked in this mail #
We have been retained by a multinational company to source a Manager - Project sales – Pune
Should you be Interested - Please Mail your CV along with the following Information to the email ID below
JD is appended Below the mailer
1. Current / Last Company & Designation:
2. Current Work Status – Working / Not Working :
3. Years of Experience:
4. Highest Qualification & Year of Passing :
5. CTC Drawn
6. CTC Expected
7. Notice Period :
8. Current Location in India:
9. Age & DOB
10. Availability for Interview : In Person / Skype (id reqd.) / Telephonic
In case of any further clarification please call the number below
Thanks & Regards
Dylan J. D'Penha
HR Head - Mumbai (West)
Neugene International Inc.
HR Consulting Division
Phones: +91 9833644968,
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Manager - Project sales
Job Purpose/ Objective: The basic function will be to explore the market opportunities for project sales (Genset above 1000KVA) in India. The role will be responsible for assisting in developing and coordinating the implementation of short and long term project business/strategic plans and programs to ensure sales growth, customer satisfaction, satisfy market potential, and ultimately obtain the market penetration and growth.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Provide solid business and project sales plan by providing reports and technical conclusions that capture a clear picture of the competitive environment and market in different parts of India. This will assist in the development of Sales development and Industrial solution project growth initiatives.
• To Develop and implement programs for new products and key product lines. Strengthen relationships with consultants and dealers, & Accounts management, Project Execution. To make sales call, presentation, enlistment of COMPANY’S product.
• Conceptualizing & executing strategies for achievement of sales targets and to render support to dealers to build sales of products. To assist RSM in sales growth opportunities specially for the Genset ranging from 750 kVA till 3000 kVA.
• Preparation & submission of Project schedule and Cost Estimation.
• Support Head - Industrial Solution in understanding the customer needs, designing /developing the suitable project in consultation with customer and preparing a competitive techno commercial offer for the project. To interact with designer, customer for any kind of modification in the system as per laid down standards.
• Project Progress Monitoring & System Implementation. Preparation of Management Reports.
• Study & understand any complex power plant scheme. Specialization in Erection & Commissioning of C.K.D. MTU, MHI, VOLVO etc. D.G.Sets.
• To develop and guide the dealer sales & project staff in providing customers with solutions, suggested remedial actions, improvement plans and updated them with new technology by training and information sharing.
• Handled Project successfully under high pressure for the clients.
• To have good knowledge of Material Management.
• Commissioning of Genset which includes the following.
a) Trial run.
b) Stability check for D.G.Set.
c) Scheme check for entire power plant.
d) Load shedding & Load management scheme.
e) Check the specific fuel oil consumption at various loads.
f) Check the specific lube oil consumption.
g) Vibration analysis.
h) Co-ordination with Electrical staffs & Hook up the system with the PLC.
i) Safety checking of D.G.Sets.
j) Conducting performance & Reliability trial for entire system.
• Having good attitude towards safety & quality.
• Having good knowledge in ISO 9001-2000.
• Goal Oriented & good customer satisfaction.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Taxes, Duties, Imports and export of gensets.
• Good command over project costing and estimations.
Qualification & Knowledge:
Qualification: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferably with Masters in Business Administration or equivalent management experience
Knowledge/Skills: Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts.
Experience: 6 to 8 years of Industrial Project (above 1000 kVA Genset) experience with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results is required.