Job Title : Manager : Pre Sales
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Translate client objectives and requirements in IMS RFPs into winning solution concept for specific deals, based on service offerings and capabilities
• Manage, technically control and ensure high quality delivery and quality assurance framework and established norms.
• Participate in solution reviews with the Client team deliverables
• Develop compelling IMS solution that includes, but not limited to;Governance & Delivery model, staffing, location and coverage, service levels, differentiated and contextualized value adds, transformation approach, etc.
• Produce high-quality presentations, responses to RFPs, etc. on time
• Participate in Pre-Sales activities post the submission and willingness to travel whenever the opportunity demands and situation arises
• Actively contribute to group`s initiatives in terms of strategy, execution and continual improvement
• Formal/ informal contribution to the team through knowledge/ information sharing.
Required Skills :
Qualification : BE with 8-12 years of experience
Worked in IMSpre-sales role on RFP and RFI responses, preferably in Infrastructure management outsourcing.
Excellent verbal and writing skills a must, Sales or Marketing capabilities will be an added advantage
Good understanding of IMS Estimation, pricing methods and commercial aspects
Good understanding of Service level (SLAs), service credits/ penalties
Exposure to due-diligence, portfolio analysis, transition, roll out, refresh processes will be preferred
Good hands on skill on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
Good understanding of the competitive bidding scenario, the competitors and bench markers
Be proactive, flexible and display the appropriate level of creativeness in delivering solutions.
Good team player and ability to mentor and guide junior members is important