Major Function: To manage process performance for a US insurance client Responsible for entire P2P process and departmental functions such as Vendor payable, PR / PO transaction processing , Invoice Processing , Payment processing , Travel and Entertainment Expenses, handling vendor and staff queries, AP related management reporting, corresponding internal controls meeting clients expectations in terms of SLAs, people management and to create positive customer experience•
. Understands & anticipates Clients business needs concerns & issues, and monitors progress to achieve results.
• Benchmarks best in class performance and creates and achieves aggressive standards.
• Creates an internal environment where client is the focus of the business through appropriate communication
• Thinks of ways to enhance the Client's business
• Encourages best practice sharing and collaboration to optimize team processes and constantly keeps the business and client / internal customer at the forefront
• Shows openness to feedback and willingness to change.
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders and aligns their efforts towards common business objectives.
• Gets things done. Takes ownership & Accepts accountability
• Creates specific plans to meet the goals, seeks to accomplish measurable results. Anticipates problems before they occur and finds solutions.
• Has a strong sense of urgency for getting work done, acts within deadlines, shows a significant level of effort, persistence, and time commitment to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Interprets data to create meaningful information and analysis.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you