Job DescriptionJob Description -
Basic Job profile appears below:
- HR & Administration, ideally in a company engaged in production deploying labour in excess of 250-300/day.
- Knowledge on statutory compliance under PF, ESI, P.Tax, Factories Act, Labour welfare, Min wages act, bonus act, Industrial disputes Act, Standing orders etc.
1. Leading a team of personnel driven with a direction towards compliance on Environment , Health and Safety (EHS), Monthly Legal compliance (PF, ESI, P. Tax, Payment of wages, Filing of various returns etc, updating statutory registers etc)
2. Liaisoning with various govt authorities such as Director of factories, Joint Chief commissioner of labour, Factory inspector etc for causes of the organization & compliance related matters.
3. Maintaining vendor relations and contracts such as labour contractor, tranaporter, canteen etc
4. Heading and being a member of various committees appointed for reviews such as Statutory complaince committee, Audit committee, Safety Committee, HR & Liaisioning committee among others.
5. Conducting & review progress on trainings on subjects of EHS, Safety, GMP etc.
6. Handling Audit preparations for EHS & Safety
7. Assisting the senior management in dealing with unions on various demands and issues.
8. Maintaining records of performances, adept with issuing show cause notices, warning letters & conducting both domestic and external inquiries.
9. Staff Welfare activities
10. Maintaining close vigilance on disciplinary matters such as timing, gate passes, absenteeism etc to achieve better results.
11. Accounts and Finance - Working in conjucture with the Head Office on requirements on internal audit (finance) such as salary shet signing, wage verification reports from labour contractors, presenting HR view on overall compliance (monthly) etc.Company Description
A Leading Tea Manufacturing Company.,Comments
CTC - 6 Lacs
Any Graduate will do.