Desk Top/ Laptop Support Description
· Excellent Soft Skills
· Hardware/ networking/ Laptop/ desktop/ OS/ VPO/ Blackberry /or System, Product, Process Knowledge
· Process Expert - Knowledge & Delivery in BPO/ Call Center/ Call Centre
· Configures and installs software for IT users’ desktops and laptops.
· Operates data communication systems, including LANs and/or WANs.
· Plan, design and implement networked systems, including configurations, and support/troubleshoot network problems.
· Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
· Design, analyze, plan, and modify network components supporting customer communication and implementation activities.
· Develop and evaluate network performance criteria and measurement methods.
· Prepare the analysis of the capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling.
· Conduct network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies.
· Assisting office workers with their computer desktop systems.
· Maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems, if they arise.
· Involved in the installation and rollout of new software packages, upgrades and new desktop hardware
· Identify process level gaps & analyze root cause of complaints
· Candidate should have 0-5 year of experience in Customer Support Voice Process.
· Regularly updating training modules
· Should be open to work in Night shifts.
Interested call us or walkin with friends
directly Monday to Saturday 9-6pm
W h i t e H o r s e M a n p o w e r C o n s u l t a n c y P v t L t d .
#11 Office156, 3rd Floor, Jumma Masjid Golden Complex, Jumma Masjid Rd, (Entrance of Commercial Street) Bangalore 560051.
Ph: 9342431049, 9342431048, 9972020050
Walkin for you