1. Must have experience in information security, performing risk assessments & Business Continuity reviews.
2. Must have hands on experience in developing and sustaining a security program with respect to ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53 security standards. Includes ongoing maintenance and documentation of the Information Security Management System.
3. Should be familiar with Business continuity management.
4. Conducting internal audits and risk assessments to ensure adherence with internal policy, security standards, and contractual requirements.
5. Monitoring compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures among various internal departments. Help train those with gaps in compliance.
6. Documentation of Security Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (includes development and ongoing maintenance).
7. Conducting Risk Assessment for Business Units and projects.
8. Ensuring client compliance requirements are adhered to in the organization.
9. A broad understanding of information security technologies and concepts.
10. Experience with HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, and FERPA a plus.
11. Ability to consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
A. Rich experience in information security.
B. Actively participated in implementation of ISO27001 or NIST 800-53 security standards in an organization.
C. A security (CISA/CISSP/CISM) certification is preferred.
D. Team player with the ability to coordinate across multiple time zones and cultures (Europe and US).
E. Strong time management skills with the ability to switch between projects while waiting on other tasks to complete.
F. Must have Excellent English skills (both written and oral, and excellent presentation skills.
Notice Period: ASAP - 30 Days max
Interested candidates can share the updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] with the below mentioned details.
CIBER, Inc.(NYSE: CBR) is a pure-play international system integration consultancy with superior value-priced services and reliable delivery for both private and government sector clients. CIBER's services are offered globally on a project- or strategic-staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village , Colo, CIBER now serves client businesses from over 60 U.S. offices, 25 European offices and seven offices in Asia/Pacific. Operating in 18 countries, with more than 8,000 employees and annual revenue over $1.5 billion, CIBER and its IT specialists continuously build and upgrade clients' systems to "competitive advantage status." CIBER is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index.
Ciber is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
To learn more about us, please visit www.ciber.com | www.ciber.in
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases