The Risk and Finance solutions team requires a Business Analyst to work on their Liquidity and Capital Enhancements and Regulatory reporting Programs. Key attributes include solution realization, design across the capital risk and balance sheet management systems for a range of regulatory and technical optimization requirements.Responsibilities
• Help business in scoping requirements and apprise them of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives
• Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and capital risk/BSM business processes
• Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams
• Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to management.Skill Required
• Knowledge of Capital
and Liquidity Risk
• Knowledge of financial market and banking product variations
• Experience of large scale system upgrades and/or re-engineering programs involving significant changes in architecture.
• Proven experience of working in the Financial Markets/global banking environment
• Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle and understand data modeling concepts
• Knowledge of BI
and reporting tools like OBIEE
• Proven experience of working in a global banking environment
• Moody's Analytics (Fermat, RCO, RaY) experience good to have
Experience : 5 + years and above
Location : Bangalore
Company website : www.luxoft.com