1. Assisting the Legal Team at Head Office in all its legal matters like documentation, notices, liaison with statutory authorities and advocates, Courts/Tribunals and borrowers etc., attending to legal cases in various Courts and constant updation of the status in each of the above.
2. Carrying out Legal Audit of the branches and ensure that Braches are carrying out proper legal appraisal of the cases as per Companys laid down policies and procedures.
3. Suggest better and efficient ways, based on your experience and branch visits to enable Retail Offices to achieve better results within the policy frame-work of the Company.
4. Constant assistance and support to the branches in carrying out smooth legal functioning and also arranging the training session for giving know-how of legal aspects to the new staff as well as existing staff.
5. Ensure compliance of legal quires raised by internal auditors during their branch visit.
6. Regularly keeping track of legal cases where legal actions are initiated or to be initiated.
7. Maintaining and updating the MIS in all legal matters so that all the necessary information / legal status is easily available.
8. Assisting in regularly updating and improving Companys legal procedures and policies looking to the current requirement and also assisting in preparing of legal manuals on the latest legal issues.
9. Any other activities assigned to you from time to time
Essential Requirements: LLB/LLM in the age group of 25-30 Years with minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given knowledge of Marathi language and Computer proficiency is a must.
M/s. KANCHAN INTERNATIONAL LTD., is a leading company engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of wide range of Kitchen and Home Appliances. Having established in the year 1987 with one product, the Mixer Grinder, company has registered multifold growth over the years . Our current product portfolio consists of Mixer Grinders, Juicer Mixer Grinders, Pop Up Toasters, Sandwich Toasters, Irons, Rice-Cookers, Non-Stick Cookware, Pressure Cookers, Ceiling Fans, LP Gas Stoves, Wet Grinders, Induction Cookers any many more. All these products are manufactured and marketed under two distinct and popular brands KANCHAN and MARLEX. Our corporate mission is to become "the most admired and treasured brand of every house-hold in India and Abroad (International market)". Company is head quartered at Mumbai and its Regional Offices are in various parts of India.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases