1. Responsible for data entry and/or creation of vouchers like payment, receipt, purchase, sales, credit note, journal vouchers, statutory VAT forms for movement of goods, cheques etc.
2. Managing Petty cash.
3. Reconciliation of Bank, Petty Cash, Cash, Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors, TDS, WCT, Bank Guarantee etc.
4. Statutory compliance of Vat/CST/ Excise/Service Tax /TDS/Income tax/GST etc.
5. Reporting exceptional reports like Overdue Receivable/Payable, C-form Receivable/Payable, Proof of Dispatch or receipt of goods.
6. Payments of expenses such as rent, Telephone, Mobile, Electricity bills within budgetary controls and justification.
7. Audit of Travelling expenses of field staff(Marketing/Sales/installation/Service/Maintenance with cost centers
8. Maintenance of Files and folders.
• Good knowledge of VAT, CST, TDS, Income tax laws etc.
• Fair exposure to Service tax/ Excise.
• Strong interpersonal skill,
• Organizational skill,
• Possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
• Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute.
• Ability to perform under pressure and stressful conditions.
• Positive and self motivated.
• Self management and ability to meet objectives.
• The ability to work calmly under pressure & boundary less work.
• Trustworthy, a self starter, highly motivated.
Age: 22 to 40 Years
Education: Commerce Graduate B.com, M.com is preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 to 4 years experience working in account environment
Fresher can also apply.
Computer literacy: Knowledge of Internet, E-mailing & MS office is must.
Smartphone required: Yes
Health: Not suffering from any Major Disease.
Language Known: Good in Hindi & Gujarati, Fair level of English.
Preferred Industry: Manufacturing