Greetings from Canopus!!!
Here we have an opportunity with the client in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES for Oracle Techno Functional Consultant.
Project duration: Long term engagement, expected to be at least a year.
Experience:- 3-5 years
Good functional knowledge and hands on experience related to the setup on Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchasing & Procurement, Property Manager (PN) and Inventory of Oracle EBS suite version 126.96.36.199, R12.1.x and R12.2.x
· Should be familiar with the data model of Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchasing & Procurement, Property Manager (PN) and Inventory of Oracle EBS suite version 188.8.131.52, R12.1.x and R12.2.x
· Good knowledge and hands on Oracle Application Object Library, Oracle Applications Coding Standards, Oracle Applications User Interface Standards and other components of Oracle Application technology stack, in order to build custom extensions and modifications.
· Good Knowledge on development tools like PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Discoverer and XML builder
• Knowledge of JAVA and SOA BPEL for building extensions will be an added advantage.
• Techno functional knowledge on CRM modules and Business Intelligence tools will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Financial Services environment
• Work independently on support, maintenance and upgrade activities of existing Oracle EBS application solutions by liaising with internal and external customers.
• Work with implementation and project team to design, develop, build, test and deploy custom extensions like Reports, Forms, Alerts, Workflows, Interfaces, Data conversion routines and other related Concurrent programs.
• Perform System integration testing and liaise with end users for user acceptance testing.
• Create AIM methodology based documentation for enhancements and projects.
• Liaise with a team of EBS consultants and Database Administrators for impact analysis of software updates and enhancement requests on existing custom code.
• Open Technical Assistance Requests with Oracle Support and follow up to resolution.
· Graduate, preferably in Commerce or Computer Science Experience (Number of years):
· Should have minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience as Oracle Applications Techno functional Consultant on the modules mentioned under ‘Primary Skills’