Keywords / Skills : Sales Marketing, Direct Sales, Direct Marketing, Sales Manager, Corporate Sales, Channel Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Manager, Medical Representative, Territory Manager, Agency Development Manager
We have some opening in Bharti axa life insurance company.Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti, India's leading private telecom company and AXA, world leader in financial protection and wealth management. Our philosophy is built around the promise of making people "Life Confident".
Job Profile -
Manage Insurance sales goal achievement through :
- Recruiting agents
- Training and developing agents on an ongoing basis
- Achieve team sales target
- Deliver support to agents through coaching and act as a role model
- Recruit qualified agents inline with manpower targets through recruitment support and own referrals
- Conduct weekly / monthly meeting to review performance, disseminate Company information , address common problems and concerns and rally the team to achieve goals
- Set weekly production target for team of agents
- Identify agents development needs and work with Training Department to schedule appropriate technical, product and skills training
- Accompany agents on customer visits to support and improve sales skill
- Develop agents in line with career development / training requirements of the Company
Candidate should have stability in his career otherwise he will be rejected.
Candidate must be from Non Insurance background. Preferable Pharma Industry, Telecom, FMCG, Broking, Real Estate, Automobiles & Insurance also.
A Graduate or an MBA from a C/ D category school Graduation essential
in the Age bracket 24 years to 40 years Essential
With Sales experience of at least two years (or 1 year for an MBA) Essential
Should be staying in the city for last 2 years at least Essential
Should be able to understand English
Must be stable in Present Company Essential
The salary band for this role is 1.50 to 3 Lac + Medical Insurance + Attractive Incentive + bonus + Other Benefits
However, please note that the individual salary offered will be decided
by the company on a case to case basis depending upon the candidate capabilities.
Besides the fixed salary there are incentive schemes which are very
attractive and you have the potential to earn significant money. Over and
above this there are various Rewards and Recognition programs that run in
the company. The company offers good career opportunities to its people.
Please send your updated CV through return mail at the earliest.
Tech Support , Technical Support, Technical Sale, International voice process, US process Inbound Calls, international call center, Quality, Escalation, feedback, International BPO, International KPO, freshers, experienced, call Center , Flipkart
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases