Job Opening : I.T.I. Fitter for a Spring Mfg. Co. (Kandivali)
Job Location : Kandivali west
Duty Time : 10 Hrs ( Shift Duty )
Other Facility : PF+Bonus+ESIC
Weekly Off : Sunday
Qualification : Relevant Experience
Salary : 15000 /-
Company Profile :
The Organization was established in 1973 an ISO. 9001-2000 certified for quality systems by M/s. BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION. The company is engaged not only for manufacturing the springs but also giving technical guidance for proper design and its applications. The drawings are checked for design and safe working stresses. We are well conversant with various International Standards such as EN, BSS, ASTM, J.I.S. etc.. With the constant efforts, high quality, timely delivery and after sales service.
-Tension & Extension Springs
-Spring Clip, Locking Clip, Wire form Etc.
-Spring Assemblies & Special Items
Design & Production
We manufacture various types of helical springs (Tension, Torsion, compression etc) by cold winding process. The range varies for a tiny springs of 0.20 mm dia to heavy spring upto 13mm dia.
To cater to such a varied range of products, we have a state of the art facility for design and production with the considerations of various factors such as spring material, safe stress design, working temperature, space in assembly etc .
We have the latest chain of CNC coilers, Wire Forming machines, and a full range of semi automates for non standard operations for certain products.
We do have complete manufacturing process control with ecofriendly, safe and accident free factory layout for our staff and workers.
We do have highly accurate and calibrated measuring instruments for production and inspection.
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- drafting a timescale for the job;
- estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs;
- liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
KARTHIK RAO : 9768367018
EMAGINE CAREERS PLACEMENTS & RECRUITERS
5, PANDAV INDUSTRIES,
M.P. JAIN COMPOUND,
NEAR PANCHVATI BUILDING,
RAHEJA TOWNSHIP, MALAD EAST, MUMBAI - 97
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]