• Ensures Code Design and its Quality for Enterprise Application
• Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems
• Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers
• Responsible for Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
• Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs
• Develop technical work products and own solution design.
• Technically lead project through all stages of the project life cycle, including requirements understanding & analysis, estimation, design, development and acceptance testing
• Expert level in Architecture and Design
• Intermediate in Implementation and Support, Project Management
• Expert in requirement assessment
• Expert in Software development
• Intermediate in R&D
• Naturally structured thinker with deep analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong background in architecture & design, to nurture/mentor development teams and facilitate building of high-performance mobile applications.
• Ability to drive designs following industry standards and best practices to assist in building highly secure, enterprise grade Applications.
• Experience building middleware solutions, with a firm understanding of applicable communication protocols and security frameworks.
• Ability to produce various design documents for example Software Architecture document, security architecture document, interface specification etc.
• Ability to provide design direction on large multi-tiered/complex applications.
• Additional/Desirable capabilities
- Experience and background in Mobile Payments domain is a major plus
- Ability to multi-task and lead multiple design initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to white-board solutions during discussions, and develop decision trees, flow charts and simple wireframes to prove a concept (Visio, PPT, DOC)
- Ability to contribute learnings into process enhancements for the future.
- Experience with leading edge technologies such as location awareness, iBeacons, biometrics, virtual reality etc.
- Should have perspective of reuse or generalization of module/feature from other products/projects as and when applicable.
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Active Listener
• Structured thought process
• Detail Oriented but also able to present big picture.
• Proactive attitude and flexible approach
• Excellent collaborator
• Analytical Thinking
• Customer Focus
• Having good convincing skills
Lookin for candidates who can join in 1 month.