BE PART OF OUR FIRST INDIAN TEAM AND GET BONUS FOR EARLY JOINERS/AFTER PROBATION PERIOD!
We are an Australian based market leader in the lighting industry, designing and distributing architectural LED technology that enhances the experience of architectural spaces. The company holds a B Corp certification and meets rigorous standards in social and environmental performance in every aspect of the business.
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic individual to be a part of our system development team, taking on the position of a Java API/Integration Developer.
• Development of RESTful web services, business logic, and integrations.
• Possess critical architecture skills including system design, project decomposition, and estimation.
• Ability to quickly grasp & suggest improvements to the structure & design of existing systems.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
• Work closely with a Cross-functional team.
• Contribute and adhere to programming best practices and guidelines.
• Build and deployment in a production environment.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in application development using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
• Must have development experience in REST API, JSON, OAuth and other web-specific development projects.
• Good understanding of Web Services, SOA and Microservices development.
• Expertise in AWS should include services like EC2, ECS, Beanstalk, and Lambda, Application Services (API Gateway), RDS (Aurora), and Network & Content Delivery.
• Sound knowledge of servers like Apache Camel, Glassfish, JBoss, and Tomcat.
• Basic understanding of Python & PHP.
• Sound knowledge of third-party integration like payment gateway, Analytic tools, and CRM.
• Must have experience with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.
• Skills on GIT source version control system and popular build and deployment tool like Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/Hudson.
• Must have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process.
• Strong skills in unit testing, automated testing, Automated deployment automated tests.
• Experience in Agile Scrum development methodologies.
• Must have demonstrated individual contributor and teamwork abilities.
• Must be open to learning modern technologies and development paradigms as required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with a positive, can-do attitude.
You should be willing to work in Pitam Pura (NSP) area from Monday to Friday, 8am till 5:00pm (Flexible)
What's in it for you?
We offer a positive work environment with a focus on professional development and teamwork, and attractive salary package that includes transportation, communication, and food allowances