1. Organisational awareness and understanding of how service stability can be maximized through leveraging technology and process.
2. Clear articulation of IT structure and functions and the services and product set that
3. Deep understanding of the internal and external environment related to own IT department/function:
4. Can identify the specific functions and responsibilities and key customers and relationships of own IT department/function
5. Extensive knowledge of onsite support and ideally Walk Up Help desks
6. In depth experience of service and supplier management processes and methods.
7. Good knowledge of technology projects
1. Good understanding and passion for improvement, process improvement such as through LEAN.
2. Demonstrates a wide knowledge of IT support and its exploitation in both own and other organisations.
3. Demonstrates key skills in areas of management and expertise including communication, staff direction and motivation, financial planning and control, quality management, risk analysis and the achievement of targets.
4. Performs work which requires the application of a significant range of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable variety of contexts.
5. Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with subordinates, colleagues, clients and customers at all levels, both formally and informally an influential communicator.
6. Proven experience in leading a high-performing operations team within an enterprise environment.
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
BLACK TURTLE is headquartered in Mumbai and has presence across seven cities in the country. It has over 50 consultants spread across with Mumbai being the PDC (Principal Delivery Centre).
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases