Please share your resumes to [HIDDEN TEXT] mention the position applied for
1) Java Architect for SF, CA.
- 10+ years of experience
- Solid J2EE background with good retail eCommerce experience with experience in architecting payment modules
- Point of sale is an added advantage
2) E-commerce Infrastructure & DevOps Architect:
Job Loc: SF Bay Area
Tot Exp: 8+
1. Lead the design of the next generation CI/CD pipeline for a large e-commerce implementation based on Oracle ATG's platform.
2. Lead the infrastructure and application deployment design of the e-commerce implementation to migrate the application to a more modern virtual infrastructure.
3. Assess, recommend, build and integrate with best-of-breed, off-the-shelf commercial and open-source software components
4. Drive architecture discussions, performance optimizations and end to end improvements into the platform with domain architects and leads
5. Work closely with Infrastructure Provisioning, Application Development and Operations teams to provide fully automated build and deployment routines for Development, Staging, and Production environments
6. Assess, recommend and design the move of applications on legacy infrastructure to a more modern hybrid cloud infrastructure
1. 5+ years experience working for a large ecommerce implementation based on platforms like ATG, WCS Commerce.
2. Experience with Oracle's ATG Commerce platform deployment is a plus
3. Experience with modern CI/CD practices and tooling with exposure to areas like
o Build management
o Release management
o Environment automation
o Non-production environment support
o Configuration management
o Change management
o Application monitoring, performance management and production support of mission-critical applications
4. Broad awareness of different areas of DevOps
5. While it is not necessary to have expert knowledge of every DevOps tool, process and technology in the spectrum, it is required to have a strong working knowledge with many of the following technologies, or their commercial or open source equivalents:
o Clouds: practical experience running production or dev/test environments on AWS, OpenStack, Azure, VmWare or other clouds.
o Version control systems: Git, Subversion, CVS.
o Build/CI/CD tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, etc..
o Understanding of common network protocols: TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP
o Deployment, configuration and administration of common middleware stacks: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SpringSource dm Server, etc.
o Configuration & deployment automation: Qubell, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansibles
o Containers: Docker, Rocket, others
3) OMS Developer requirement in Sunnyvale
As an OMS consultant, the opportunity is to engineer e-commerce OMS platform for global retailers. In this hands-on position, the responsibility will be to design and implement OMS for highly scalable and performance intensive solution. The role involves active interaction with client side business partners, stake holders, architects and engineers across the globe. The role calls for domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, and predict the future expansion of business and ably suggest, design and lead the solution and team accordingly.
Domain Expertise modules:
• In depth understanding and hands on experience must on the following
• Purchase and demand planning
• Supply collaboration
• Inventory management
• Catalog management
• Sales order fulfilment
• Data warehousing requirements
• Logistic managements and carrier routing
• Payment compliance and settlement systems
4) Product Manager in Bay Area
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Drives cross-functional teams comprised of both business roles (i.e. marketing) and technical development during the life cycle of product development; champions the needs of clients; develops detailed requirements and feature definitions; partners with development, testing & implementation plans, as well as internal communications & deployment plans. • Works with Developers, UX and Design to work through all interaction details. • Collaborates with internal business partners to determine the ROI for each product feature or platform. Refines requirements and defines enhancements, creating buy-in from other teams. • Vets scope, requirements, use case/user scenario, test case documents and design specifications, in partnership with UX, other product managers, QA and design. Proactively identifies issues. Works closely with key business leaders at senior levels. • Synthes business requirements, identifies areas of uncertainty, recommends solutions, gathers buy-in from relevant stakeholders, rolls solution out to team, shepherds feature through development and reviews the product before rollout. • Works with a cross functional team to train, define pilot programs, metrics for success, and future roll out phases. • Develops metrics to measure success of program features, analyzes results, and partners across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations. • Preferred area of expertise: eCommerce/ retail
Knowledge, skills & abilities: • eCommerce experience required. • Exceptional communicator, in written, verbal, and visual formats. • Strong leadership, strategic thinking and practical organizational planning skills. • Superior relationship-building, communication and negotiation skills within cross-functional teams. • Ability to identify and understand issues related to both the internal and external client, and develops innovative solutions. • Strong analytical skills. Ability to ferret out the practical solution over the complicated. • Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Proven multi-tasking skills, ability to meet critical deadlines. • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and work with peers in a cross-functional setting. • Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and be able to operate effectively without close supervision. • Experience working in a requirement tool, such as JIRA, with the know-how to use said tool as the source of record for scope and prioritization through the documenting of requirements and acceptance criteria.