Our expertise are in the area of;
• Identity & Access Management
o Role Based Access Control
o Identity Life Cycle Management
o Privileged Account Management
o Two Factor/Multi Factor Authentication
o User Self Service
o AD Bridging Solution
• Audit Compliance & Security
o Microsoft Platform Audit
o Compliance Reporting
o End Point Security & Management
1. Minimum 3-4 Years of hands on experience in Domain (Active Directory) Experience in 2008 / 2012 / 2016
(DNS, DHCP, Domain Trust, Certificate Authority)
2. Minimum 3-4 Years of hands on experience in Windows OS 2008 / 2012 / Windows 10 is must
3. Minimum 2-3 Years of hands on experience in Exchange Server 2010 / 2013 / 2016 is must
4. Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL server, SharePoint, Oracle Database, ESXi / VMware, Windows File Server, EMC, NetApp etc.
5. Understanding of Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business & SharePoint Online)
6. Basic knowledge in Disaster Recovery
7. Basic knowledge of PowerShell, VB Script, JAVA will be an added advantage
8. Advantage of having Certification on MCP, MCSA, MCITP
9. Configuration and installation of third party products like antivirus, adobe etc.
• Previous client facing IT Support Level experience
• Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
• Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Review application logs
• Provide extended on-site / off-site support to End-Users, as and when required.
• Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with End-User tickets/calls
• Document relevant technical information / details on regular basis
• Excellent problems solving skills because if the IT network goes down, you have to get it fixed as quickly as possible
because excessive downtime can cripple a company.
• High level communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding knowledge of IT systems.
• Experience when it comes to the installation of IT hardware and software.
• Good organization and time management skills
• Good MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Preparing virtual lab using virtualization software
• Installation and evaluation of products by reading product documents and installing it in lab
• Learning new products / tool on your own with little or no help from colleagues
• Should be able to present a solution or demo product features and functionality to colleagues, customers etc.
• Attending training provided by colleagues
• Extending support (telephone / email / remote / onsite) to customers
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project
• Planning timescales and the resources needed
• Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
• Travelling to customer sites
• Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements
• Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective
advice on the use of IT
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
• Helping clients with change-management activities
• Preparing documentation like Project Plan, Project Documentation, Installation Guide, Pre-requisite documents etc.
• Presenting project progress reports to customers
• Organizing training for users and other consultants
Identity & Access Management:Role Based Access Control,Identity Life Cycle Management,Privileged Account Management, Two Factor/Multi Factor Authentication, AD Bridging Solution/Audit Compliance & Security:Microsoft Platform Audit,Compliance Reportin