position :Java Architect
experience : min (8-15)yrs
Job location : chennai
Qualifications: B.E / BS / MCA
Brief Job Summary/ Role and Responsibilities
- Design, Develop and implement Web based applications.
- Maintain existing Web based applications.
- Conduct requirement gathering with internal users.
- Gather and analyze users- requirements and develop quick reusable prototypes.
- Support project deployment and related activities
- Deliver detailed documentation and ensure quality throughout project lifecycle.
- Conduct thorough internal IS and end user test sessions.
- Investigate, identify and resolve application defects, providing user operational support and ensure full availability of all
enterprise website applications.
- Able to handle 24 x 7 standby application support
8+ years of working experience in web application development using JAVA, and have been involved in the development
life cycle having participated in projects involving Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases.
Technologies: Java, Web Services using SOAP and ReST, Oracle
Development Frameworks: Spring, Struts
UI Technology: Angular 1/2/4
Other Required Skills:
Good design knowledge - Patterns and Design
Experience in Designing
Experience in Basic Database Design.
Search Engines (SOLR or derivatives)
Familiarity with Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Software development methodology
Working experience in onsite-offshore model and projects
Experience in Insurance Domain is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical ability over business & technical requirements and issues, with good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skill with ability to work and communicate well with all levels of personnel with a good customer
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to work under pressure.
- Fast learner with passion on latest technologies