Job Summary: Lead and provide technical support of IBM TRIRIGA platform related to Space Management & Utilization, Capital Projects, and Facilities Condition Assessment, including interfaces to other systems and configurations.
• Provide hands-on expertise in IBM TRIRIGA platform tools as well as integration with various applications such as AUTOCAD integrator, WebSphere, and BIRT reporting.
• Provide some application customizations following standard software development processes.
• Lead and facilitate business analysis and design with stakeholders, capturing requirements.
• Lead and develop implementation plans.
Design Trirega based software solutions
• Provide application support, including technical and functional support, with experience troubleshooting IBM TRIRIGA platform.
• Develop reports for both operations and analytics – including dashboards. Assist with establishing key performance indicators for capturing metrics.
Communication and Coordination:
• Manage communications by providing timely updates to management, customer, and user community.
• Perform project management duties in coordination of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) work with other departments, users, stakeholders, and vendor.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent years of IT-related college coursework and professional years of IT-related work experience
• At Least 7 years' highly skilled experience with:
o Development and support of TRIRIGA Space Management & Utilization and Capital Projects, including space requests, strategic planning, and program and project management.
• Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
• Experience with Oracle 12c
• Understanding of ITIL and – extra bonus – utilizing ServiceNow for change management and SDLC
• Exposure and integration between IBM TRIRIGA and IBM Maximo Asset Management
• Business analysis and testing AutoCAD Integrations, data integrations, forms, security, smart fields, and BIRT reporting, demonstrating strong expertiseExpertise with IBM TRIRIGA’s Auditing, Document Management, Integrated Energy Reporting, Reservation Management, or Facility Condition Assessment.
• Strong Tririga domain expertise, product architecture and frameworks for various process areas.