Team lead and Quality analyst Profile in leading BPO company & Ecommerce for Inbound/Email/Outbound
For info call/whatsapp Shwetha @ 9611209386 or send your updated CV to
Eligibility: Graduate with Minimum 1 year experience as Team lead/Quality analyst on papers
Team leaders serve various roles in an organization. Their job is to get tasks done by using all of the resources available to them, including other employees or team members. Below is a list of some important roles a team leader must often take on:
* Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
*Provide any training that team members need
*Communicate clear instructions to team members
*Listen to team members' feedback
*Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
*Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
*Create reports to update the company on the team's progress
*Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel
A team leader is responsible for guiding a group of employees as they complete a project. They are responsible for developing and implementing a timeline their team will use to reach its end goal. Some of the ways team leaders ensure they reach their goals is by delegating tasks to their members, including themselves
*Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions
*Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Job Summary for Quality analyst:
Call centers process many customer requests throughout a day. To ensure that customer-service representatives are interacting with clients in ways that serve a businesss best interests, quality-assurance analysts often monitor phone calls to measure performance and help implement the businesss strategic objectives
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Primary Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities of quality-assurance analysts in a call center depend on the businesss needs. If customer surveys have shown that customers feel as if theyre not being treated professionally.
Quality-assurance analyst monitors phone calls to ensure representatives are following the organizations protocols
Areas the analysts study include voice quality and product knowledge, as well as whether representatives stick to their training scripts.
They also check to see if a customer is satisfied with the results of the interaction, and end calls in a friendly and professional way
2. Technological Responsibilities: Quality-assurance analysts to use statistical methods to take a proper sampling of the phone calls and then report the results of the study. For example, a quality-assurance analyst might listen to every worker at least three times a day, but randomly choose particular phone calls for monitoring. The availability of sophisticated call-monitoring software means quality they don't always have to listen live to phone calls. Instead, they can use software to record certain phone calls for monitoring later.
3. Designing Evaluation Programs
4. Monitoring Industry Trends
5. Quality Analysts are responsible to audit calls, monitor email transactions and accurately measure qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of companys values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
6. The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
Transaction Monitoring (Phone / Email/Chat)
Performing training need analysis.
Leading and participating in calibration sessions.
Improving performance through interventions.
Keep in touch with Customers and Processes through taking calls for stipulated amount of time
Provide timely, accurate and effective feedback to Champion regarding job performance
Take escalated calls, approve adjustments and monitor Champions for quality
Create development plans for champions geared to drive world class results
Complete administrative functions such as maintaining attendance, addressing disciplinary issues etc.
Partner with HR when initiating corrective action on timely basis
Analyze, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate training and coaching
Interviews are happening on daily basis until position gets filled!
You will receive high standard job training before you start up your job