Head of Service
After Sales Service - HA.
Asst General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet budgeted figures in terms of revenue and profitability.
• Develops and implementing schemes to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
• Attend management meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance
• Enables organization to structure and manage roles in a uniform way.
• Ensuring that all sections operate efficiently and smoothly.
• Liaisons with ‘Principals’ to meet business objectives.
Business Development – Product and service delivery
• Analyze and document business processes as policy.
• Responsible to ensure that all relevant documentation is complete.
• Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
• Responsibility to meet department productivity goals.
• Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignment, employee vacation.
• Responsible for maintaining adequate staffing levels.
• Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in customer service.
• Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
• Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
• Participate in the development of AMC and other new project proposals.
Financial, Revenue responsibilities & Management
• Develop and manage Division budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal budgets.
• Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain service performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
• Reviewing and analyze periodic operational reports (MIS) and use the same for deciding on future sales strategy.
Community - Customer –and Public Relations
• Maintain adequate communication with existing customer base so as capitalize on opportunities and to be aware of potential problems before they materialized.
Inter department relations
• Work with department managers and cooperate staff to develop and short term and long term goals for the division.
• Ensure that Customer focus, Product Realization, Production and Service provision, Control of monitoring and measuring equipment is in place and practice in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements.
• Ensure that Quality Assurance as well as Controls are in place and practice in the After Sales Service activities of Home Appliance products.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is given prominence pertaining to after sales service activities
SERVICE OPERATIONS/ 50 PLUS TEAM HANDLING
RO 1,600 /- TO RO 1,800/-
GULF EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
WITH OMANI LICENSE PREFERRED