Are you passionate about selling solutions to businesses? Do you have interest in the online training & skill development space? If yes, we are looking for you!
is an early stage start-up which aims at providing online training to companies and institutes in the Solar Energy sector through e-learning products and services on safety and quality. Their products are deployed at over 50 job training centers across 14 states in India and the company is well positioned to enable millions of aspirants to seek emerging jobs in sustainable energy access in India and East Africa, by creating a unique bundle of products and services.
The mission is to create solutions for skill development in clean energy and allied technical trades. Starting with clean energy, AnthroPower is transforming how workforce is developed and deployed. AnthroPower is led by a founder with deep on-the- ground experience in job training, employability and launching digital products.
Backed by Shell Foundation based on their pioneering work, AnthroPower is looking to hire their Head of Business Development to play a fundamental role in devising strategy, expanding the customer base and identifying new revenue opportunities within existing accounts. This is an incredible opportunity to join a startup and yet shape the direction and success
. The position is based in South Delhi.Whats on offer?
Competitive salary (20-24 lacs) and equity. You will also get an opportunity to work with a team of creative entrepreneurs driven to accomplish AnthroPowers mission.Key responsibilities:
- End to end business development: Oversee business development initiatives from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase
- Market research: Researching the market and identifying potential target customers and develop deep understanding of customer needs, end user pain points and use relevant information in developing business development strategy for learning services.
- Client meetings: Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations. Travelling extensively to meet existing clients and close new deals.
- Follow up: Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
- New business acquisition: Developing strategies to explore new regions to generate more business.
- Sales pitchbook: Preparing industry centric mailers, case studies and other collateral
- Closure: Close sales to achieve monthly targets
- 10+ years of experience in end to end business development (lead generation, new business acquisition) or
- 8+ years of experience in selling solutions to corporates and institutions
- Strong understanding of learning, development and corporate training space
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel across the city
- Previous knowledge of the renewable energy or engineering sector
- Prior entrepreneurial experience building and selling something will be highly valuable.